The Advancement Department at Heal the Bay is responsible for developing and maintaining financial support of the organization and its programs via direct mail, special fundraising events, grant-writing, major gifts and corporate philanthropy activities.
The Development intern will currently focus on supporting the annual fundraising event, with emphasis on Salesforce entry. Additional projects will include:
- Researching corporate giving programs
- Researching public and private foundations
- Contacting potential supporters regarding donor opportunities
- Assisting with contracts and document creation
- Assisting with mailings
- Filing, organizing, labeling
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in fundraising and relationship-building via donor and corporate communications and special event planning.
- Experience with Salesforce highly desirable
- Attention to detail and good multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Computer literacy, including MS Word and Excel
- Interest in Heal the Bay mission
This is at a non-profit organization.
School credit available at participating schools/colleges
Please submit resume and cover letter via email.