Heal the Bay’s Wavemaker membership program is based on one simple principle: Anyone can make a difference for the ocean.
How can you become a member of Wavemakers?
Easy: Attend one of our volunteer events or orientations, or make a minimum $25 donation. Once you accomplish one (or both!) of these tasks, you’ll automatically unlock insider access to exclusive events, special discounts, personalized updates from Heal the Bay experts, and more.
Are you ready to make waves for the Bay and beyond? Join today.
Make a Donation
Making a financial gift to Heal the Bay is an effective way to become a Wavemaker. Our donors fund our fight to keep our ocean and watersheds in Los Angeles County clean and hold polluters accountable. Plus, there are perks at each donation level:
- 10% discount on all Heal the Bay retail merchandise (hats and tee shirts)
- Subscription to e-newsletter
- Invitations to Wavemaker events
- Exclusive updates from Heal the Bay experts
- One free admission to the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium for a year
All the benefits of the $25 tier, plus:
- Free admission for you and your family to the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium for one year
All the benefits of the $50 tier, plus:
- VIP tour of the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
If monetary gifts to Heal the Bay are our lifeblood, then the time you give is our soul. When you pitch in at one of our beach cleanups, lead a workshop at our Aquarium, or participate in any of our other outreach programs, you’ll automatically earn a place in our Wavemaker community. Dedicated volunteers who continue to give their time throughout the year can also look forward to additional Heal the Bay swag.
Sharing is Caring
Businesses and community partners that donate products, services, and portions of sales also have the opportunity to become Wavemakers. Contact our Corporate Relations and Special Events Manager for more information.