Heal the Bay relies on the generosity and commitment of its supporters every day. Grants, sponsorships, partnerships, and donations make it possible for us to pursue our important mission of making the coastal waters and inland watersheds of Southern California safe, healthy, and clean.
To learn more, please contact Sheila McSherry, Associate Director of Foundation Relations, by email or by phone: (310) 451-1500 Ext 121.
- Heal the Bay’s Tax ID number is 95-4031055.
- Make a donation or an Aquadoption.
- Take part in a private beach cleanup with Suits on the Sand.
- Become a sponsor of our Annual Gala and other major events.
- Heal the Bay’s commitment to sustainability is demonstrated through its choices in brand partnerships and sourcing for the organization’s retail and promotional products. Please contact us to obtain a copy of our guidelines and learn how your brand can become involved with Heal the Bay.
- Put your Donor Advised Fund to good use.
- Leave a legacy and pledge support from your Estate Plan.
- Reduce your Capital Gains Tax by donating stock directly to our nonprofit.
- Donate directly from your traditional or Roth IRA.
- Bay it forward and propose a Partnership.
- Use this Amazon Smile link and they will make a donation to Heal the Bay with your purchase (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-4031055).
- Review our Financial Information (tax info, annual reports & audited financials).
Featured Corporate & Foundation Giving Partners
What You Are Supporting
Some of our supported work includes:
- Key to the Sea
- Know the Flow
- Beach Report Card (Beach Water Quality Monitoring in California, Oregon and Washington)
- Clean Water Initiatives
- Plastic Pollution Education & Advocacy
- River Report Card (L.A. River and Watershed Water Quality Monitoring)
- Nothin’ But Sand Cleanups
- Angler Outreach Program
- Coastal Cleanup Day
- S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education programs for underserved youth at Heal the Bay Aquarium, Heal the Bay’s marine science education facility.
- View our Blog for the latest news and updates.
- See our Events Calendar for upcoming activities.
- Meet Our Team.
Our Advancement team is passionate about helping companies Heal the Bay in a variety of ways. Whether it’s time, talent, or treasure we will find the best way for you to make a lasting impact.