Heal the Bay relies on the generosity and commitment of its corporate and foundation supporters every day. Grants, sponsorships and partnerships make it possible for us to pursue our important mission of making the coastal waters and inland watersheds of Greater Los Angeles safe, healthy and clean.
Ways to Give
Some of our supported work includes:
- Key to the Sea
- Know the Flow
- Beach Report Card (Beach Water Quality Monitoring in California, Oregon and Washington)
- Clean Water Initiatives
- Plastic Pollution Education & Advocacy
- River Report Card (L.A. River and Watershed Water Quality Monitoring)
- Nothin’ But Sand Cleanups
- Angler Outreach Program
- Coastal Cleanup Day
- S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education programs for underserved youth at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, Heal the Bay’s marine science education facility.
To learn more, please contact Sheila McSherry, Associate Director of Foundation Relations, by email or by phone: (310) 451-1500 Ext 121.
- Heal the Bay’s Tax ID number is 95-4031055.
- Review our Financial Information (tax info, annual reports & audited financials).
- Take part in Suits on the Sand.
- Put your Donor Advised Fund to good use.
- Leave a legacy and pledge support from your Estate Plan.
- View our Blog for the latest news and updates.
- See our Events Calendar for upcoming activities.
- Meet Our Team.
In Good Company: Featured Corporate & Foundation Donors
Our Advancement team is passionate about helping companies Heal the Bay in a variety of ways. Whether it’s time, talent or treasure we will find the best way for you to make a lasting impact.