LOS ANGELES COUNTY’S SAFE CLEAN WATER PROGRAM
Los Angeles County’s Safe Clean Water Program provides local, dedicated funding to stormwater projects that increase local water supply, improve water quality, and protect public health. The program modernizes our 100-year old water system in Los Angeles County by creating a comprehensive regional plan to address how we capture water, reduce our reliance on imported water, and enhance communities through green infrastructure projects.
FIND YOUR WATERSHED
Click the magnifying glass in the map above and enter your address to find out what is your watershed area within Los Angeles County, California.
STORMWATER PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
Meet the Watershed Coordinators of the Central Santa Monica Bay and the South Santa Monica Bay.
Mikaela Randolph – Senior Watershed Specialist of the Central Santa Monica Bay
Favorite beach: Dockweiler Beach
Michelle Struthers – Watershed Co-Coordinator for the Central Santa Monica Bay
Favorite beach: Will Rogers State Beach
Nancy Shrodes – Senior Watershed Specialist of the South Santa Monica Bay
Favorite beach: Bruce’s Beach
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD
The Safe Clean Water Program Watershed Coordinators are working to understand priorities and needs from local communities. Your Watershed Coordinators will use survey responses to inform decision-making around infrastructure projects in the Central and South Santa Monica Bay watershed areas.
Take Community Survey – English
Take Community Survey – Spanish
Learn about your watershed area by joining upcoming public meetings.
Attend a meeting for the Central Santa Monica Bay watershed
Attend a meeting for the South Santa Monica Bay watershed
Get the latest updates right in your inbox about the Central and South Santa Monica Bay watersheds.
WHAT DID I MISS?
View this post on Instagram
- Safe Clean Water Program website
- Safe Clean Water Program brochure
- Safe Clean Water Program benefits
- Safe Clean Water Program tax exemptions, credits, reductions, & appeals
- Multi-benefit Green Infrastructure
- Stormwater Health & Equity – page 1 in English, page 2 in Spanish
- Stormwater Infrastructure and Community Revitalization (English and Spanish)
- Stormwater and Drinking Water (English and Spanish)
- Regional Water Independence (English and Spanish)