REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Summer is a wonderful opportunity for childhood exploration, sunny days outside, and… science! At our Aquarium Science Camp, we bounce from live ocean animal and wildlife exhibits, to the classroom, and out to the beach!
The experience is all fun with just the right amount of hands-on learning. Campers interact with hundreds of local marine species while making new friends. If your kiddo enjoys doing science experiments, playing games, digging for sand crabs, making arts and crafts, and having fun, then dive into camp at Heal the Bay Aquarium under the Santa Monica Pier.
(Sign up here if you are experiencing issues with the form above.)
SUMMER CAMP DATES
- Week 1: June 24 – 28 @ 9am – 2pm (entering K – 5th grade)*
- Week 2: July 8 – 12 @ 9am – 2pm (entering K – 5th grade)*
- Week 3: July 15 – 19 @ 9am – 2pm (entering K – 5th grade)*
- Week 4: July 22 – 26 @ 9am – 2pm (entering K – 5th grade)*
- Week 5: July 29 – Aug 2 @ 9am – 2pm (entering 5th – 8th grade)*
*Grade entering Fall 2019
$350 per Weekly Session
Our scholarship opportunities have been filled for 2019.
For Summer Camp, when you cancel before June 10, the camp fee can be refunded, less a $100 administration fee. On or after June 10, the camp fee is non-refundable, and considered a tax-deductible donation to Heal the Bay.
HELPFUL LINK FOR CAMPERS
Contact Kelly with any questions at (310) 393-6149 x106, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.